- Franz Dahlhoff takes over the former ABB-Metrawatt, in the Bavarian town of Furth im Wald, with its 71 workers, thus laying the foundations for what was to become today’s DELTEC Group.
- DELTEC Automotive GmbH & Co. KG is founded and a new electronics production line is opened in Furth im Wald, with a production area of more than 6000 square metres.
- The new engineering centre is opened.
- In-house development of systems for ICT/FCT testing begins.
- Number of employees crosses the 200 mark.
- First reflow system with an integrated vacuum chamber
- Introduction of a new ERP system
- Construction of an automated warehouse area
- Number of employees crosses the 300 mark
- The company celebrates its 25th anniversary